first trimester procedures
To make an appointment or learn more about our services, call us at (800) 338-1361
Throughout the entire procedure, you are supported by well-trained and caring staff. Let us know the kind of support you need (a hand to hold, soothing conversation, explanation of the process, distraction or relaxation techniques).
What to expect
- First you will check in, review more forms, and have the opportunity to ask more questions
- You will go to an exam room for the procedure
- Your physician will review your medical history and answer any of your questions or concerns
- If you are having sedation, it will be administered at this time
- The surgery lasts only a few minutes
Afterward, you will be brought to the recovery room where our nurses and recovery room staff will care for you and monitor your vital signs and condition for about 30 minutes. You will be given post-abortion medications to take home.